Forgotten Angels #Tweet4Toys
You can help make sure no one is forgotten from the Angel Tree. #Tweet4Toys has been providing toys to The Salvation Army for 5 years now. Sometimes the angels adopted from the Angel Tree are not returned. Maybe someone’s circumstances changes between adoption and returning the gifts. Everyone has the best intentions, but not all have the means to provide many gifts. A tween girl will love a bottle of sparkly fingernail polish. However, if it is the only gift donated we can still make sure her Christmas morning is special. From #Tweet4Toys donations we can add a funny modern plush toy, a board game, jewelry and a trendy mittens scarf set.
Last year, 250 Angel Tree gifts were not returned or only one gift was donated. Your donations helped an Angel Tree family enjoy Christmas Morning. When a single package of diapers is returned, we can add stroller toys, a stacking rings tower, teddy bear and baby book.
We know not everyone can afford to buy a lot when adopting from the Angel Tree – #Tweet4Toys donations truly helps make Christmas morning special for Tulsa families.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @route66marathon : It takes a great community to create such a great race. Thanks to @SMTulsa @GuthrieGreen @NewsOn6 @oksandf 15 hours ago
- @Bookgal So great 16 hours ago
- RT @Bookgal : Throwback Thursday to my talk during @SMTulsa Conference 2014 Learn how to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on… 16 hours ago
- #SMTULSA help make sure no one is forgotten from The @SalArmyTulsa Angel Tree.Text Tweet4Toys to 41444 to make a ca… http://t.co/0CBsqEHIiB 23 hours ago
- Yay! #smtulsa in the house http://t.co/SKgS9Ugy6F 1 day ago