Forgotten Angels #Tweet4Toys
You can help make sure no one is forgotten from the Angel Tree. #Tweet4Toys has been providing toys to The Salvation Army for 5 years now. Sometimes the angels adopted from the Angel Tree are not returned. Maybe someone’s circumstances changes between adoption and returning the gifts. Everyone has the best intentions, but not all have the means to provide many gifts. A tween girl will love a bottle of sparkly fingernail polish. However, if it is the only gift donated we can still make sure her Christmas morning is special. From #Tweet4Toys donations we can add a funny modern plush toy, a board game, jewelry and a trendy mittens scarf set.
Last year, 250 Angel Tree gifts were not returned or only one gift was donated. Your donations helped an Angel Tree family enjoy Christmas Morning. When a single package of diapers is returned, we can add stroller toys, a stacking rings tower, teddy bear and baby book.
We know not everyone can afford to buy a lot when adopting from the Angel Tree – #Tweet4Toys donations truly helps make Christmas morning special for Tulsa families.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- That moment when you look up your favorite #Foodtruck / spot and see "Tonight's lineup!" and realize it's a post fr… http://t.co/On6HbcjLtq 17 hours ago
- @SpherexxCareers Lol. Let's make it happen . 19 hours ago
- RT @AndolinisSliced : New Roman Square Slice = smiles across the boards. What are you waiting for, Tulsa? Come try it! http://t.co/wGvFotFG … 19 hours ago
- @SearsAuto Need to order tires to fit the miata, but we're back in biz. Thank you 19 hours ago
- Congratulations @partyaficionado for being named one of the #WonderWomenofTulsa by the @TulsaChamber #Smtulsa… http://t.co/040YPil2Kh 24 hours ago