Forgotten Angels #Tweet4Toys
You can help make sure no one is forgotten from the Angel Tree. #Tweet4Toys has been providing toys to The Salvation Army for 5 years now. Sometimes the angels adopted from the Angel Tree are not returned. Maybe someone’s circumstances changes between adoption and returning the gifts. Everyone has the best intentions, but not all have the means to provide many gifts. A tween girl will love a bottle of sparkly fingernail polish. However, if it is the only gift donated we can still make sure her Christmas morning is special. From #Tweet4Toys donations we can add a funny modern plush toy, a board game, jewelry and a trendy mittens scarf set.
Last year, 250 Angel Tree gifts were not returned or only one gift was donated. Your donations helped an Angel Tree family enjoy Christmas Morning. When a single package of diapers is returned, we can add stroller toys, a stacking rings tower, teddy bear and baby book.
We know not everyone can afford to buy a lot when adopting from the Angel Tree – #Tweet4Toys donations truly helps make Christmas morning special for Tulsa families.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Book your room now @TulsaHardRock for #SMTULSA 2017 http://t.co/zwjCl3L4Ke http://t.co/XhvIRvR4ul 13 hours ago
- RT @TulsaHardRock : You know... just a life-size #gingerbreadhouse with a #candyland theme! #YouShouldBeHere http://t.co/8i2uLunRak 13 hours ago
- #FBF MT @MarathonTopNews : Homecoming - 2016 #RT66Run Race Report http://t.co/l0FGXXkFWG via @thetrexrunner http://t.co/1ezbFnlZse 20 hours ago
- #FlashbackFriday #repost from @absolut_zer0 I think my @smtulsa shirt was fitting to wear … http://t.co/kXQJ4GMcn0 http://t.co/UFa2YpVosW 22 hours ago
- #Tbt The 2016 @route66marathon Bloggers forum. Saturday panelists. We had had a great time… http://t.co/sxOJJZKSOG http://t.co/WCuuJVWABL 2 days ago