Forgotten Angels #Tweet4Toys
You can help make sure no one is forgotten from the Angel Tree. #Tweet4Toys has been providing toys to The Salvation Army for 5 years now. Sometimes the angels adopted from the Angel Tree are not returned. Maybe someone’s circumstances changes between adoption and returning the gifts. Everyone has the best intentions, but not all have the means to provide many gifts. A tween girl will love a bottle of sparkly fingernail polish. However, if it is the only gift donated we can still make sure her Christmas morning is special. From #Tweet4Toys donations we can add a funny modern plush toy, a board game, jewelry and a trendy mittens scarf set.
Last year, 250 Angel Tree gifts were not returned or only one gift was donated. Your donations helped an Angel Tree family enjoy Christmas Morning. When a single package of diapers is returned, we can add stroller toys, a stacking rings tower, teddy bear and baby book.
We know not everyone can afford to buy a lot when adopting from the Angel Tree – #Tweet4Toys donations truly helps make Christmas morning special for Tulsa families.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @miretjuan : #TeamJuan Economic innovation and thriving sense of community. Thanks so much for your extraordinary support! Together, buil… 3 hours ago
- RT @CarolSankar : I guarantee, by the end of our 7 days together, if you take action, you will have the tools to write like a pro and avoid… 5 hours ago
- A new pathway to roles in IT Support @google http://t.co/JOMoX7mq7d 6 hours ago
- Emmy-winning TV journalist Cindy Morrison has worked with everyone from Priscilla Presley to reality TV stars and c… http://t.co/CqwRgPueTt 11 hours ago
- Look who's speaking at #SMTULSA it's attorney to the stars, @calelaw aka Stephen Cale. #socialbiz… http://t.co/xW3PMXDjhq 11 hours ago