Forgotten Angels #Tweet4Toys
You can help make sure no one is forgotten from the Angel Tree. #Tweet4Toys has been providing toys to The Salvation Army for 5 years now. Sometimes the angels adopted from the Angel Tree are not returned. Maybe someone’s circumstances changes between adoption and returning the gifts. Everyone has the best intentions, but not all have the means to provide many gifts. A tween girl will love a bottle of sparkly fingernail polish. However, if it is the only gift donated we can still make sure her Christmas morning is special. From #Tweet4Toys donations we can add a funny modern plush toy, a board game, jewelry and a trendy mittens scarf set.
Last year, 250 Angel Tree gifts were not returned or only one gift was donated. Your donations helped an Angel Tree family enjoy Christmas Morning. When a single package of diapers is returned, we can add stroller toys, a stacking rings tower, teddy bear and baby book.
We know not everyone can afford to buy a lot when adopting from the Angel Tree – #Tweet4Toys donations truly helps make Christmas morning special for Tulsa families.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @SMTulsa : Sometimes I think we're creating a community of speakers too. Find out why @smtulsa #SMTULSA 2018 @TulsaHardRock March 29-30 h… 2 days ago
- RT @SMTulsa : We're looking for speakers who can talk Facebook Ads strategy. Is that you? http://t.co/WRTVFdDA5O #smtulsa http://t.co/wFmu … 2 days ago
- RT @SMTulsa : We're looking for speakers who can talk email marketing automation and onboarding, AND CSM integration. Best practices #smtuls… 2 days ago
- RT @CherylLawson918 : I may have gotten carried away @DollarGeneral shopping for #Tweet4toys & @SalArmyTulsa forgotten angels. #SMTULSA htt… 2 days ago
- Hey! Shopping for our #Tweet4toys meetup? @DollarGeneral has a great deal on Toys. #smtulsa http://t.co/pEObFjP4bJ 2 days ago