Volunteer for the Williams Route 66 Marathon’s Social Media Team
Did you know that the Williams Route 66 Marathon is Tulsa’s largest endurance event? Runners and walkers from all 50 states and several countries bring an over $8mil economic impact to the city. After 5 years of doing and managing social for Route 66 Marathon, I think we have a great way to get the Social Media Tulsa community involved in the volunteer efforts.
1. Pick one of the party spots on the course. (p.s. a couple of them have jello shots and beer)
2.Pick the times you’re available.
3. Snap fun photos of runners having a blast in Tulsa.
4. Upload them to our shared Slack channel.
5. Get a cool volunteer coin and Tshirt.
6. Have fun doing what you love and welcome thousands of runners from all over the world to Tulsa, #SMTULSA Style.