Did you know that the Williams Route 66 Marathon is Tulsa’s largest endurance event? Runners and walkers from all 50 states and several countries bring an over $8mil economic impact to the city. After 5 years of doing and managing social for Route 66 Marathon, I think we have a great way to get the Social Media Tulsa community involved in the volunteer efforts.
1. Pick one of the party spots on the course. (p.s. a couple of them have jello shots and beer)
2.Pick the times you’re available.
3. Snap fun photos of runners having a blast in Tulsa.
4. Upload them to our shared Slack channel.
5. Get a cool volunteer coin and Tshirt.
6. Have fun doing what you love and welcome thousands of runners from all over the world to Tulsa, #SMTULSA Style.